Venue – Dates
Megaron – Athens International Conference Center (Vas. Sofias & Kokkali Str., Athens, Tel. +30 210 7282000)
November, 20-22, 2019
How to reach the Venue
The Athens Concert Hall occupies a central location right in the heart of the city
The Concert Hall is situated at the corner of Vas. Sofias Avenue and Kokkali St.
This is a location most people know and you’ll find it easy to get to.
If you come by taxi, just tell the driver you want the Concert Hall. He won’t need any further directions!
You can also get here by public transport from any part of Athens:
- By metro, it’s just two minutes from the Concert Hall Metro Station to the door of the Concert Hall
- By bus, buses Ε14, Χ14, Α5 and 550 stop right in front of the Concert Hall
- By electrically driven bus, buses 13, 12, 10 and 3 stop right in front of the Concert Hall
Visitors to Athens can easily find the Concert Hall:
- From the airport you can take bus Χ95, or a 35 minute ride on the Metro will bring you to the Concert Hall
- From the railway station, it’s just 30 minutes to the Concert Hall Metro station
- From Piraeus it’s just a few minutes ride on the Metro.
If you come by car you can park in the Concert Hall’s new three-level parking facility, which has spaces for 750 cars.
The entrance is on Kokkali St. and the facility is open from 6am to 2am every day.
ENGLISH is the official language of the Symposium.
|Registration type||Early Bird Registration till 30/6/2019||Late Registration after 30/6/2019 And On site|
|Students||Free of charge||Free of charge|
|Congress Dinner on Thursday November 21st||100€||100€|
Registration fees include:
Access to the scientific sessions & industry exhibition | Meeting material | Certificate of attendance | Coffee breaks | Light lunch | Opening Ceremony & Welcome Reception on Wednesday November 20th.
VAT 24% will apply in case of invoicing.
The Meeting will be awarded with CME credits by the Hellenic Medical Association.
Scientific presentations and PC reception
The Meeting Halls offer full audio-visual equipment.
A PC Reception desk will be available at the Meeting area. All presentations should be clearly labeled with the author’s name and session’s title.
All speakers are kindly requested to deliver their presentations at least 2 hours prior to the session they participate.
|Hotel name||Hotel category||Distance from the Venue||Single|
|Crowne Plaza Hotel||5*||500 m.||€ 150|
|Golden Age Hotel||4*||800 m.||€ 130|
|Alexandros Hotel||3*||500 m.||€ 100|
Above prices are subject additionally to Municipality Tax only
Accommodation Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 1 night deposit is required to confirm your accommodation
- Full payment for accommodation must reach the Secretariat before October 15th, 2019
Cancellation requests must be made to the Meeting Secretariat in writing:
- For cancellation of accommodation received until July 15th, 2019 a refund of the total fee, less 20€ administration fees, will be made.
- For cancellation of accommodation, received between July 16th and September 20th, 2019 1 night will be charged as cancellation fees.
- After September 20th, 2019 refunds for accommodation will not be possible.
Method of payment
Payment can be effected either:
- By bank remittance stating the Symposium’ title as well as the name of the participants to:
ALPHA Bank to the order of ERA Ltd:
IBAN code: GR66 0140 1010 1010 0200 2044 307
Charges to be paid by sender
- By major credit cards.
Social Events of the Meeting
To be announced shortly
Certificates of Attendance
Certificate of attendance of the ESDE 2019 Meeting will be available on the last day of the Meeting. A personalized certificate will be distributed to each registered participant against his/her badge on Friday November 22nd.
Badges and Security
It is essential that all participants wear their personal badge at all times in the Congress area, as it is the official entrance pass to scientific sessions. The badge is mandatory also for the Welcome Cocktail to be held on Wednesday November 20th following the Opening Ceremony of the congress.
- Blue color badge Participant
- Red color badge Faculty Member
- Orange color badge ESDE Executive Board Member/OC Members
- Green color badge Exhibitor
Participants will have the opportunity to access e-mail at the internet corner located at the exhibition area, operating during congress hours.
Free Communications will be presented according to the Final Programme. All presenters should contact the Speaker’s room at least 2 hours prior to their session, to ensure the technicians load their presentation. Speakers of the morning sessions should deliver their material the day before their presentation. Each oral presentation should last 10 minutes –including 2 minutes discussion.
Posters will be presented on poster panels according to the numbers given in the Final Programme at the designated area of the congress venue.
Letter of Invitation for Visa
Letter of Invitation for Visa
An official Letter of Invitation to obtain a visa and authorization to attend the ESDE Meeting 2019 will be issued ONLY after a completed registration form and full payment have been received along with proof of accommodation booked during the Congress dates.
Meeting Secretariat and Travel Agency
ERA Ltd – 17, Asklipiou Str., 106 80 Athens – Greece
Tel.: +30 210 3634 944, Fax: +30 210 3631 690, E-mail: email@example.com, Web Site: www.era.gr